14 Februari 2016

Love

When anyone said that they love me, whether it is platonic or romantically, I usually wonder. I am afraid that someday they will see me the way I see myself. I feel like I do not deserve their kindness and love.

You know it is not hard to fall in love with people when you see them in a good terms. 

You see them happy, enjoying their day, laughing and joking around. You see them caring for anyone else. You see them being grateful for the way they are.

But, you gotta admit that everyone has a yin in a yang, and vice versa.

What if you see them sad, cursing their day, crying and bitching around? You will see them being ignorant towards their circumstances. You will see them being ungrateful moron during their suffered time.

This is makes me worry. Will they still love me when they know that I am such a mess and terrible person?

11 komentar:

Rieza Amalia mengatakan...

Tjie azka

Rieza Amalia mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Dewi Emillia Bahry mengatakan...

"Everybody's get a dark side. Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody is a picture perfect. But we're worth it. You know that we're worth it. Can you love me? Even with my dark side?" - Kelly Clarkson, Dark side.

Uuuu seems like our little cute angel azkalien has grown up and put interested in this kind of stuff finally :p

Nadia Azka mengatakan...

Platonic, not only romantically ya ampun mbak rija yang 23 tahun.

Nadia Azka mengatakan...

Super messed up life makes me realize that i am weaker and worse than i thought before. Brb rapihin hidup.

kurnia afsari mengatakan...

kiw kiw azkoooo

Nadia Azka mengatakan...

Kiw bagian mana. This is supposed to be a deep dark fear kinda post, not an unyu unyu one :(

rizka mengatakan...

sometime i felt so too, u should watch strawberry surprise ✌😝

Nadia Azka mengatakan...

Hai rizka yang baru lulus, aku jadi googling review filmnya di wikipedia gara2 kamu

Galih Tristianni mengatakan...

ada aja komentar pesugihan -___-"

Nadia Azka mengatakan...

Gitudeh semenjak ada berita Kanjeng Dimas Gandakan, muncul itu spam pesugihan