17 Juni 2017

Scarf Making

As much as I want to find new things in life and that I'm currently able to use Adobe Illustrator (thanks job description), I want to make my own fabric pattern! Silk scarf is really a thing right now and a lot of online shop sell it in a really high price. So I decided to designing my own pattern and send it to the vendor to print mine.

My Flo on screen:

My Flo in real life:

The printing quality is so good yet I did not really like the fabric material. I might have chosen other silk material yet I should go to Pasar Mayestik to check what kind of silk I want to use. And... I want to take this seriously, I have to find another vendor because it's still quite expensive to produce a mass item.

There might be a lot of similar scarf with a low price, but you have to understand that you also have to pay for the design for customized printed scarf, especially those who have a really unique pattern. The artist poured their heart out during the making. :)

Tidak ada komentar: